Winter-Time Paper House Pack!

They’re here! I’ve finished! Finally! You can now buy the patterns and instructions (although they’re not too complicated) for the three buildings above. Turn your winter-time paper house into a winter-time paper village!
Included in this pack: the grocery store, the little log cabin, the rambler, and several trees and shrubs to add extra interest to your village. Once you’ve paid your $5.00 and downloaded the file, you can print out the patterns as many times as you like and create an entire log cabin community or a pair of fierce rival grocers!
Thanks to some helpful comments, I’ve set up payment and download through E-junkie. Once you pay with PayPal, you’ll be given a link to the file. Easy peasy! So buy now! Tell yer friends!
Ready?

Buy Now

(Hey, did you know there’s also a Paper Farm? With horses and a barn and everything!)

This entry was posted in crafts. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Winter-Time Paper House Pack!

1. Valerie says:

love them !
    got one set
    can’t wait : my daughter & I are going to have so much fun assembling these :)

2. austen says:

Anna, these are great. Thanks so much! I’m off to dig out my coloured pencils…

3. Carles Sànchez says:

Moltes gràcies per les teves cases, són precioses.
    Merry Christemes from Catalunya!!!

4. anina says:

I love them!
    I put a link and a photo of the freebie I made on my blog.

5. Emam says:

You must have read my mind. I’ve been looking all over for some more printable houses. My son scribbled a quick design on the blank one which I was challenged to embelish, but i’ve been looking for different shapes! I am going to purchase as soon as I hit send!! Thank you and Happy Advent!

6. amy says:

Thank you! We finished up one CUTE house yesterday. So much fun!!

7. Meggish says:

Hooray! Nothing says holiday cheer like papercraft. This will be fun! Thank you!

8. Karen says:

Thank you for these patterns, I have downloaded them and have made my first one. Very relaxing and rewarding.

9. I just purchased your little village patterns – love them! I will keep checking to see if you create more buildings! :

10. Pia says:

I have just purchased and printed your lovely village patterns. Just love them!!! Each year (in the beginning of Dec) we gather, friends and family, to make x-mas things, eat, drink and enjoy. I think this patterns are going to be the work and talk of that day this year :-)
    /Pia

11. Sofia Alejandra Oliva says:

ME ENCANTA LA IDEA…

12. Marisa says:

We had so much fun making these this year! Photos here if you’re interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mkbrandt/5318678609/in/set-72157625609264499/
    I need to take some more with my friends’ houses, too. We made a bunch Christmas Eve, but they took theirs home to finish coloring, so these are just the ones my partner and I made.

13. Pingback: Paper is the New Plastic | CraftCraver

14. Pingback: Holiday Decorating Retrospective » twelve22

15. Anna says:

Hi, I am Anna from Greece.
    Firstly I would like to congratulate you on your amazing drawing skills.
    And secondly I am wondering if these houses are still on sale.
    Thank you very much and enjoy your Xmas decorations!

16. thanks so much for this pretty printable – have made the loveliest paper village for my christmas mantle!!

17. Virginnia winstead says:

Just tried to download the free barn and it’s a bad link. Is that because you moved it to your purchase site.

Please send me a list of all the houses, barns, animals so I can make them for Christmas village. Of course, the prices. Is there a set of all of them for a one time price.

I love your site

• Anna says:

Hi Virginnia! Thanks for alerting me to that broken link — it should point to the original free house, here. Aside from that freebie, there are two downloads available for purchase: the house pack and the farm. I’m afraid there isn’t a combo download available!